Friday, November 11, 2016

When Life Hands You Lemons

when-life-hands-you-lemons

You may have noticed a few new items on the Cow Pasture Chronicles header and sidebar – specifically, CPC Contributors. Already, I have two wonderful authors who plan over the next few months to share their thoughts and expertise with all of you. Jean Cogdell and  Granonine. If you’re unfamiliar with these authors, you can find out more about them by reading their Bios listed in the sidebar.

So, why am I recruiting contributors to the Cow Pasture

  1. I believe others expertise, stories, and words benefit us all.
  2. It’s an opportunity to meet new authors and writers.
  3. Contributors will provide a more expansive knowledge base.
  4. But, I gotta be honest with you; the biggest reason I’m recruiting contributors is to help me out during a tough time ahead. Let me explain.

When Life Hands You Lemons – Make Lemonade

Beginning December 1st, I will be away from the Cow Pasture for a few months. I will be having thumb replacement/carpal tunnel surgery on my dominant hand. That means, writing on anything is not going to happen. The recovery will be extensive, complicated, and long.

You are important to me. I hope you’ve gained something by following and it’s important that I not just disappear quietly into the night. Of course, those who know me understand that’s never going to happen –🙂.

Here’s my Plan

  1. I’ll schedule as many posts ahead of time as possible.
  2. You may see a few older posts – which is not a bad idea; not every reader will have had the opportunity to see some of those.
  3. And, you will have the opportunity to read from my guest bloggers.

I’m asking for your help.

If any of you are interested in participating as a CPC Contributor, please check out the links at the top of my page. Joining the Cow Pasture Chronicles Team will give you the opportunity to broaden your audience and meet new people.

For those of you wondering what the surgery is all about, I’ve provided a video link –  be forewarned – the video is graphic; after all it’s surgery. So, before you click, make sure you have the stomach.

To My Readers:

Thank you for being a faithful follower. I appreciate each one of you and have learned as much from you as I hope you’ve learned from me. I hope you will hang around, continue to jump over the fence and take a stroll through the Cow Pasture – you may be surprised the treasures awaiting.

Join the Cow Pasture Chronicles TeamI’d love to have you on board.

Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.


Filed under: CPC Contributors, Guest Post, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #audience, #contributors, #opportunity, Connections, Readers, WordPress

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2fIo1bg
via IFTTT