Thursday, November 10, 2016

To Lighten Your Mood

images-copy-2

Pinterest

I understand many are feeling dispirited while others are jubilant. I will be the first to admit, this long cycle of vitriol has been a huge source of stress for me, but I think we can all need a little amusement.

So, here’s my small attempt to say smile, lighten up – this (anxiety) too shall pass.

images-22-copyslyvesterquoteimages-7

images-3images-4pahiaddohijoeggf_large

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.


Filed under: Humor, Opinion/Musings Tagged: #amwriting, #life, #politics, Humor, Inspiration, Writing

from WordPress https://cowpasturechronicles.com/2016/11/10/to-lighten-your-mood/
via IFTTT