Sunday, November 13, 2016

Polls, Decisions, and a Bit of a Tease

I must admit writing the headline for this post made me chuckle, and I can only imagine what thoughts ran through your mind reading it. As amused as I was at my cleverness, this post has nothing to do with what you might have been thinking. I wanted your attention.

It was also a way to share, with those of you voted in my recent poll, the results and an opportunity to tease you a bit more about my story collection.

First, the results: Select the Preferred Cover?

Beware the fury of – A Patient Woman       Vs.          Darkness reigns in Maybe Next time.

sheilagoodpatientwoman.jpg

31

maybe-next-time2

69%

Now, for the tease…. from, the back cover of my book.

Brace yourself to feel uneasy as you open the pages and step over to the dark side of murder, justice, and revenge. Squirm a bit as you recall that fleeting thought or secret fantasy when you thought no one was listening.

 

Here is the old poll

. Did the excerpt from the cover give you a different vibe or change your choice? If so, vote in my new poll and tell why.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

 

 


Filed under: Book covers, Polls, Short Stories, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #coverdesigns, #decisions, Polls, Sheila's Stories

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2ePSUtv
via IFTTT