Monday, November 14, 2016

Recommended Flash Fiction Stories of The Week

recommended-flash-fiction-stories-for-the-week

Don’t you just love it when a good story comes across your desk, pops up on your Kindle, or handed to you? I know I do; that is why I enjoy sharing them with you.

The thermometer is dropping lower, and the thick pajamas are coming out; along with hot toddies. But, it’s the perfect time to pull a chair by the fire and enjoy a story.

Up this week:

The Mohair Coat by Amanda O’Callaghan – Flash Fiction 500 – Second Quarter 2016 Winner

Priorities by Madeleine Ritzker – Mash Stories Short List

The Perfect Employee by Claudia Brooke – Mash Stories Short List

Notes to Self: One Week Out  by Laura Ruth Loomis – WOW Winter 2016 Runner-up

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.


Filed under: Flash Fiction, Short Stories, Stories Worth Sharing, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #flashfiction, #recommended, Reading

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2fqsJgW
via IFTTT