Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Procrastination: There’s an App for That

9ce2ef07-3537-4422-b7d0-d20142fcdf33_zpsxmohyn1a-compressorDo you have a project you’ve been working on since Edison invented the light bulb? You want to get to the finish line but for some reason, you haven’t.

I know, it’s the hours in the day ( they haven’t changed), the retired husband (I sympathize), the grandkids, laundry, HBO (had to catch up), Twitter, Facebook, or any number of excuses we come up with to justify not reaching the finish line.

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas Edison
Tweet this

toon_procrastinator-compressor

Procrastination is one of those insidious things that – surprise, surprise, do not get better with age. But, cheer up – there’s an app for that!

Thanks to Amy Rolph from Unstuck Advice, we can now have a digital monitor. The Unstuck app helps identify the type of procrastination you’re exhibiting and offer solutions.

Are you a drifter, deflated doer, waffler, perplexed planner, avoider, or just a fuzzy forecaster? Check out the Unstuck App to find out, and get the project completed!use_unstuck_btn-compressor

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.


Filed under: Advice, Apps, Blogging, Tips and Resources for Writers, Websites, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #Unstuckadvice, Apps, Focus on writing, Thomas Edison, Writing Resources

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2aJSw0M
via IFTTT