Monday, March 6, 2017

Words Worth Repeating

words-worth-repeatingDon’t you love words of inspiration? Whether profound words from the world’s greatest philosophers, spiritual leaders, friends, or family – words move us.

Some days I open my mail and find the perfect message waiting for me. So, from me to you, enjoy these words from C.S. LewisIrwin Shaw, and, Greenleaf Whittier – they’re worth repeating.

“No book is really worth reading at the age of ten which is not equally – and often far more – worth reading at the age of fifty and beyond.” ― C.S. Lewis

“There are too many books I haven’t read, too many places I haven’t seen, too many memories I haven’t kept long enough.” – Irwin Shaw

“Of all sad words of mouth or pen, the saddest are these: it might have been.” –John Greenleaf Whittier

“You can make anything by writing.” ― C.S. Lewis  Click to Tweet

Do you have a favorite quote? Share it. I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.


Filed under: Blogging, Words Worth Repeating, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #favoritequotes, #inspiration #motivating, Words

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2mLv2j8
via IFTTT