Thursday, December 8, 2016

Don’t read unless you want to know

CPC Guest Contributor, Jean M. Cogdell – jeanswriting.com

An oldie but a goodie from June 6, 2015

Advice abounds like sand on the beach but sometimes we need a reality check.

Potatoes, Murder, Blood, Police

  • Kill all distractions! Easier said than done.
  • Ignore the genre stuff. Yeah, right… 

Keep your sense of humor as you enjoy my post from last year.

You heard right; sometimes the answers smart a bit.

Want some good ole common sense, take no prisoners, tell it like it is advice? Wow, 3 clichés in one sentence. That’s a record for me. Okay …

Click, read!

Source: Don’t Read Unless You Want to Know

 

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.


Filed under: CPC Contributors, Guest Post, Writing Tagged: #cpccontibutor, #jeanswriting

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2geVI8M
via IFTTT