The Holidays are upon us and with it an unexpected surprise for me. Beginning November the 25th, I will be on medical leave for an extended time.
Initially, I was at a loss as to how I would manage this blog. Over the years, as I’ve navigated the world of writing, you were there, and I’ve come to think of each of you as a friend and mentor. I didn’t want to just disappear, even if for a while, but I worried needlessly.
When I reached out, you answered, and I’m so grateful to those of you who have agreed to help out during my absence.
So, without further ado, let me introduce you to the new Cow Pasture Contributors.
- Jean M. Cogdell – is not only my sister but an accomplished blogger, writer, and the author of three children’s books: Tryouts for Ben, A Most Reluctant Princess, and her most recent, A Reluctant Little Prince. To see all her publications, check out her website at jeanswriting.com
- Kimberley Cooper – is the author of Dark Twisty Short Stories accepted by Horrified Press and an Indie author of sci-fi/paranormal romance novels and urban fantasy novella the – Bodyshifters, Adventures of a Girl Death Demon, Born in the USA, and Angels Above and Below. To learn more about Kimberley, check out her website at Kimberley Cooper Blog.
- Granonine – is a wife, grandmother, and accomplished Christian writer, blogger, teacher, psychotherapist, and public speaker. You can find her blog at lindaswritingblog.wordpress.com
- K. Alan Leitch – is a citizen of both Canada and Australia, is the author of several dozen short stories, five novels, including the Textnovel and Serena McDonald Kennedy award-winning, ‘Starlite Lanes: We Bowl for Democracy,’ and its partner-novel, ‘Driven, and the First-Place winner in the WOW! Literary Journal Spring 2016 Contest. Check out all his publications at his website Words from K. Alan.
- Wendy Unsworth – is the author of Beneathwood – the Berriwood Series, and Come Alive Cottage – a children’s book series. You can find out more at her blog, Wendy Unsworth.
I am more than honored to have these fellow writers stand in for me while I am gone. Please let them know you enjoyed their posts and me too. I may not be able to answer right away, but I will be reading, and when I can, you will hear from me.
In the meantime, enjoy my guest contributors and take a stroll through the Cow Pasture Archives.
Here’s to happy, thankful and joyous holidays ahead and a speedy return to the Cow Pasture. And to put a lighter note on it:
Filed under: #archives, #guestposts, Blogging, CPC Contributors, Guest Post, Writing Tagged: #guest posts, #onleave, #stayintouch, CPC Contributors
from WordPress http://ift.tt/2gf62Jw