Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Introducing the Cow Pasture Chronicles Guest Contributors

imagesThe Holidays are upon us and with it an unexpected surprise for me. Beginning November the 25th, I will be on medical leave for an extended time.

Initially, I was at a loss as to how I would manage this blog. Over the years, as I’ve navigated the world of writing, you were there, and I’ve come to think of each of you as a friend and mentor. I didn’t want to just disappear, even if for a while, but I worried needlessly.

When I reached out, you answered, and I’m so grateful to those of you who have agreed to help out during my absence.
gratitude-1251137__480

So, without further ado, let me introduce you to the new Cow Pasture Contributors.

I am more than honored to have these fellow writers stand in for me while I am gone. Please let them know you enjoyed their posts and me too. I may not be able to answer right away, but I will be reading, and when I can, you will hear from me.

In the meantime, enjoy my guest contributors and take a stroll through the Cow Pasture Archives.

Here’s to happy, thankful and joyous holidays ahead and a speedy return to the Cow Pasture. And to put a lighter note on it:

images-3

Pinterest

Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

unknown-2


Filed under: #archives, #guestposts, Blogging, CPC Contributors, Guest Post, Writing Tagged: #guest posts, #onleave, #stayintouch, CPC Contributors

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2gf62Jw
via IFTTT