Saturday, October 29, 2016

Writer’s Block – Fact or Myth?

I realize the existence of writer’s block is controversial. Writers who’ve never experienced the phenomenon believe it’s as much a myth as the Loch ness monster or Bigfoot. Well, I’m here to tell you, it’s real – at least for this old Southern gal.

Thank God, Rachel Harclerode agrees and in her guest post at Live, Write, Thrive, offers us, 9 Ways to Overcome Writer’s Block.

I’ve tried a few of her suggestions, but I think numbers 3, 5, 6, and 9 speak to me. To find out more, hop on over to C.S. Lakin’s  Live, Write, Thrive  and check out all nine of Rachel’s suggestions.

photo bucket

photo bucket

Am I alone or do you suffer the occasional brain fart of writer’s block? What suggestions do you have? Share them, please.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

 

 


Filed under: Blogging, Tips and Resources, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #LiveWriteThrive, Blogging, C.S. Lakin, Writer's Block, Writing Tips & Resources

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2eGaVhn
via IFTTT