Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Stories for Your Reading Pleasure

images-4It’s the perfect time of the years, with the nights turning cooler and the leaves falling, to curl up by the fire with a good story. So, from fellow writers across the web, here are a few of my favorites.

First up, the winner of WOW’s 2016 Spring Flash Fiction Contest,  Mixed Colors by K. Alan Leitch and 2016 Winter Flash Fiction Contest, runner-up, Carole Garrison’s –The Wait.

SmokeLong Quarterly, gives us – My Husband is Made of Ash by Jennifer Todhunter and My Friend Diane by Emily Flouton.

And, from Fiction Southeast, The Kidnapper’s Journal by Shoshauna Shy.

I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I did. Pass them on and let the authors know what you thought.

Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.


Filed under: Flash Fiction, Stories Worth Sharing Tagged: #fictionshouthest, #flashfiction, #smokelongquarterly, Stories to Share, WOW, Writing

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2eFu2ar
via IFTTT