Thursday, September 29, 2016

Want to Know More About Writing Flash Fiction?

flash-fiction2I love writing flash fiction. The stories are a quick read and an excellent tool for improving my skill as a writer.

If you’d like to learn more about writing flash fiction, check out The Writer’s Path and Neil MacDonald’s guest post – FLASH IN THE PAN – TIPS FOR WRITING FLASH FICTION. Also, be sure to click on the link for 12 hints on writing flash fiction by Claire Fuller.

Want to know where to send your work? Check out my Calls for Submissions in the sidebar and look at The Flash Fiction 500 Competition – but hurry, submission deadline is Friday.

Do you write flash fiction? Share your own tips or what you like about the genre. I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.


Filed under: Call for Submissions, Flash Fiction Tagged: #amwriting, #flashfiction, #flashfiction500, #ryanlanz, The Write Path, Writing

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2d7JdZd
via IFTTT