Thursday, July 21, 2016

Stories to Share

Time to ShareDon’t you just love a good story? So do I and I have several to share with you. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did. We all need a little recognition, especially when it comes to our stories. So, give the authors a little love and let them know what you think about their stories.

First up:

  1.  Bed Hole Syndrome by  Carla Lancken. Courtesy of Flash Fiction Magazine.
  2. An Unexpected Death by P.S. Hoffman.
  3. Short-listed by Mash StoriesMonte Carlo by Dominic Howarth.
  4. And, from WOW-Women on Writing’s 2015 Fall Flash Fiction Contest:

Interested in seeing Your Story Published? Check out the Mash Stories Competition and Wow- Women on Writing’s Summer 2016 Flash Fiction Contest.

Sit back, kick up your feet and enjoy a good read.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

 

 


Filed under: Blogging, Stories to Share, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #storiestoshare, Blogging, Short Story

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2adgyDn
via IFTTT