Saturday, July 16, 2016

Predictable? Maybe

The Daily Post Prompt: Unpredictable“behaving or occurring in a way that is expected.”

Not likely; most who know me will tell you I’m very predictable. I keep my house clean enough one would think the Queen of England was visiting. My kids will tell you I can never keep their Christmas or birthday presents a secret, and I’m an obsessive planner and list maker.

My husband would say, besides being the most opinionated and challenging woman he’s ever met, I have no sense of direction. My sisters will tell you I’m an uncompromising conservative, among other things, but I’ll leave those adjectives to your imagination. Yet, I’m a complete fly-by-the-pants writer – go figure.

To be honest, they’re all correct – to a point. I’ll admit preferring the known to the unknown.Predictability gives me a sense of safety in a world that’s growing increasingly uncertain and unsafe by the day. Give me a map, my lists, instructions, or detailed plans any day. I’ve had my share of unpredictability, and I don’t like it.

However, I’m open to other opinions and words of wisdom, see for yourself:

What about you? Are you Predictable?  I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram.


Filed under: Blogging, Daily Post Prompts, Prompts, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #predicitable, Daily Post Prompts, Prompts

from WordPress http://ift.tt/29Lxpt0
via IFTTT