Monday, July 18, 2016

Books Worth Reading This Summer

There is nothing quite like reading a good book. I especially love those that pull me in on page one and don’t let go. So, if you’re looking for something to read, check out my latest reviews on the Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchinson and The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza. You can read my reviews here, or Amazon and GoodReads.

618bwFzbYHL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_ 61QEKQtg9BL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_

 

And, for all my reviews, follow me on Amazon.

What about you? Do you have a favorite book to share?

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram.


Filed under: Amazon Reviews, Blogging, Books, Reviews Tagged: #amwriting, #goodreads, Amazon, Reviews

from WordPress http://ift.tt/29HFf6c
via IFTTT