Sunday, May 29, 2016

Stories to Share

images-4Once again, I like to share with you some of my favorite short stories. I hope you will like them as much as I did and, if so, pass them on for others to enjoy.

A couple of these are winners in the WOW – Women on Writing Winter 2016 Contest.

1st place goes to Solange Hommel for her story, When You Wake Up.

2nd Place goes to Sara Codair for The Cell.

From No Extra Words Podcast, Episode 38 by Phillip Sterling Improvisation.

Fiction Southeast brings us, Dead Man Dressing by Robert Grindy.

And, from Your Story Club, The Good Neighbor by Dan Leo.

Kick up your feet and enjoy a little summer time reading this holiday weekend and send the authors some appreciation.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram.


Filed under: Recogniton, Short Stories, Stories to Share Tagged: #amwriting, #noextrawords, #shortstories, #storiestoshare, WOW, Writing

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1qUcTgn
via IFTTT