Saturday, May 28, 2016

A Wavy Introduction

PHOTO PROMPT © Rochelle Wisoff-Fields

PHOTO PROMPT © Rochelle Wisoff-Fields

No politics.”

Shelby glanced at her fiancĂ©. “You seriously didn’t just tell me what I could discuss with your parents.”

“No… well, sorta … I mean… it’s the first time meeting them. I don’t want any waves.”

“So, you expect me to play dumb?”

“No-o-o, forget I said anything.”

“I’ll use my best Southern manners. Your parents will love me.”

He smiled weakly and knocked.

She whispered, “Like my button?” I’m a proud gun-toting Member of NRA.

“Holy shit!” He grabbed her coat. His mom opened the door.

“Donald! “ Is that any way to treat a lady?”

 

 

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram.

 


Filed under: Blogging, Friday Fictioneers, Prompts Tagged: #amwriting, #politics #family, Friday Fictioneers, Photo Prompt

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1Ws8Oxy
via IFTTT