Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Stories to Share for Your Reading Enjoyment

I love reading and I particularly like sharing a book or story with others. So, today’s post is a list of stories, I’ve enjoyed over the last few weeks. I hope you will take the time to check them out, as well as, the magazines and websites, in which, they were featured.

   Not From Here by Angela Mitchell


GLASS: Heat Sand to 1,700° by Maggie Veness

 : The Boss’s Daughter by Tabitha Peyton Wood

  The Bench by Jennifer Knopp Leeper  and

Food for Thought  by Jemma Marie Beggs

I hope you  enjoyed these as much as I did and, please, leave a comment if possible. As writers, supporting each other is an avenue to success for all of us.


Filed under: Flash Fiction, Short Stories, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #flashfiction, Carve Magazine, Everyday Fiction, Mash Stories, Short Story, WOW

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1jRvpCB
via IFTTT