Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Want to See Your Books in the Library?

I grew up checking books out at our local library. When I became an adult, the local library was one of the first places I visited whenever I moved to a new community. Although, once I acquired my Kindle, the trips to the physical library became less,  my reading didn’t slow down. In fact, I still check out books from the library, only now it’s virtual.

So, what a pleasant surprise to discover, via C.S. Larkin and her guest, Porter Anderson,  the exciting  new program, Self-e.

From Library Journal and BiblioBoard, Self-e is  a platform where independent authors can get their ebooks into the American Library system. Wow! You can read about it and even upload your e-book  here at @ Live Write Thrive Introducing Authors’ New, Free Entry into Libraries: Self-e.

And while you’re there, submit to the  Library Journal’s 2015 Self-Published eBook Awards. $4000 in winnings. The deadline is midnight August 31, 2015.

As always, I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story. And as always, you can follow me on Facebook at SheilaMGood and  Twitter @cofcmom.


Filed under: Books, Library Systems of America, Resources, Tools for Writers Tagged: #amwriting, #LiveWritetThrive, American Libraries, C.S. Larkin, E-book, eBooks, Library Journal, Porter Anderson, Publishing, Self-publishing, Writer's Digest

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1IBE83X
via IFTTT