Monday, March 14, 2011

Southern Side Walk Rage

   I thought it was just me, having an occasional bad day. Or, always having too much on the schedule. However, I learned today, that nope, I have a problem.
 According to the Wall Street Journal, muttering (yeah), bumping into others on purpose to get them going (ummm, maybe), and giving a "mean face" when people don't move along as fast as you would like (so?), according to the Researchers, are all classic signs of the "Sidewalk Rager"! Well! Some Researchers! They forgot to include, saying very loudly as you move roughly around them, "Seriously people"! (I'm mean really!), or sighing loud enough you might be mistaken for a deflating hot air balloon (check & check). Researchers say that if I,we, you feel the need to tell others how fast they should be walking.... well, we might just have a problem. SERIOUSLY?! There are 19,009 + Facebook members who beg to differ! Please feel free to join me as a member of the "I Secretly Want to Punch Slow Walking People in the Back of the Head".  I may have learned I was a Sidewalk Rager today, can't help it, it's true. I have places to go, people to see. But I'll get what I want done today. I don't know where in the hell those people are going or what they are doing but whatever it is, it won't get done today! At they rate some of them move, maybe never. Seriously?!
Enhanced by Zemanta