Friday, June 2, 2017

News and A Special Offer from the Cow Pasture!

Good News from  Cow Pasture Chronicles!

One Hundred Voices Volume Three is now available for pre-order in a limited edition hardcover format from Centum Press.

The Anthology features my story, Maggie’s New Beginning, along with 99 other stories from talented authors – including a story by my sister Jean Cogdell from Jeanswriting.com – Precious Memories. 

As special thanks to the Cow Pasture Fence Jumpers, I’m including this 10% discount code: 100V3-36 to be used at checkout.

Remember, only 500 hardcover copies of One Hundred Voices Volume Three will be printed, so, get your copy today at bit.ly/100VoicesV3.

I hope you will enjoy the anthology and my story, Maggie’s New Beginning. If you like it,  drop me a line and let me know and don’t forget to use your discount code; 100V3-36.

Happy reading from Centum and the Cow Pasture.

I’d love to hear your thoughts. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

 

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave


Filed under: Collections, Published, Short Stories, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #centumpress, #news, #shortstories, Published

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2rOca5t
via IFTTT