Friday, May 26, 2017

Stories To Share

As writers, we want to know our stories are being read and enjoyed by others. We love to see a comment or even a “like.”

For me, short stories are an excellent way to unwind and learn about the craft.  When I come across one I find particularly engaging, I like to share it – pay it forward. 

Here are some of the most recent stories I’d like to share with you -enjoy.  If you like them as much as I did – pass them on and be sure to reach out to the author.

  1. WOW Winter 2016 Runner-up: The Shower by Catherine Fitton
  2. Norwegian American Magazine – Lily of the Valley by Jessica Laine-Mork
  3. The Writers Newsletter – Dying to Meet You by Jane Risdon
  4. Every Day FictionBlack Friday by Lucy Mihajlich

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

 


Filed under: Flash Fiction, Short Stories, Stories Worth Sharing, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, Stories to Share, Writing

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2rXvKZT
via IFTTT