Tuesday, March 28, 2017

25 Years and Counting

From the moment I met my husband, more than thirty years ago, I knew he was the one. Both single parents, we took our time before blending our families.
Twenty-five years ago today, I married the love of my life.

It seems as if we blinked and the years were gone. Our children are grown, now, with families of their own; and half of our eight grandchildren are grown.

Over those thirty years, life has handed us a few ups and downs, but we have stood strong. We have enjoyed a good life. God has been good to us.

A talented, loving, and generous man, he is my safe place to fall. After 25 years, this man remains my best friend and given the chance I’d do it all over again.

Happy Anniversary, my love.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

 


Filed under: Opinion/Musings, Recognition, Stories Worth Sharing, Writing Tagged: #anniversary, #blendedfamilies #25years, #happiness

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2nqhF5g
via IFTTT