Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I Am Not The Suitcase Killer

Don’t we love those emails that tell us we’ve been mentioned in a conversation? They may come from many sources. Google, TalkWalker, Stumbleupon, or other analytic feeds. These alerts (which you set up) provide email updates of the latest and most relevant mentions on the web.

stumbleuponmentionstalkwalker-alerts

For me, it’s exciting to see these alerts and to know my words are being noticed, even when you get the occasional unexpected alert.

If you have followed my blog or read my stories, you know they lean toward the dark side. I’m unashamedly addicted to crime fiction and non-fiction. So, imagine my surprise when I received this Google Alert, yesterday.

googlealert2

I realize those of you familiar with my writings, might raise a brow in question. In spite of what my husband might imply about my potential, I do not know 365 ways to kill him, and I’ve never harmed a flea – ok, maybe a flea.

It just goes to show you, the things you read on the web are not always what they seem, and I swear to you –  I am not the “Suitcase Killer.

 

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

 

 


Filed under: Blogging, Humor, Opinion/Musings, Writing Tagged: #amwritng, #mentions, #stumbleupon, #suitcasekiller, #web, Alert messaging, analytics, Google Alerts, Talkwalkeralerts

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2kSZiX3
via IFTTT