Welcome to the Cow Pasture, Guest Contributor Jean M. Cogdell – jeanswriting.com
Call it whatever you like, a tribe, crew, gang, group, band, or family.
It doesn’t matter because we all want that feeling of belonging, of contributing. A place where everyone knows our name.
And everyone needs a little help now and then. Even writers and bloggers. That’s where our tribe comes to the rescue.
Everyone needs input, feedback, encouragement, critiques and friends. Yes, we can develop friends via the internet.
These wonderful readers and other bloggers keep us between the lines. Because no writer wants their story to end up in a ditch.
So where and how do we find our special tribe? Those special people we can count on to tell us what we need to hear?
- By reaching out one blog at a time and give to others what you desire.
- Like and comment on other blogs.
- Review another writer’s book.
- Take a couple of seconds and share. Tweet, Facebook, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, etc.
- If you need something, don’t be too shy to ask. Your readers can’t read your mind.
- Reblog, repost a blog you enjoyed. Chances are other people will enjoy it too.
Have you found a tribe to help you become a better blogger/writer?
Do you think a tribe helps?
Need more tips? Keep reading.
If you enjoyed Jean’s post, let her know, at jeanswriting.com, and as always, I’d love to hear from you. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Twitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.
Filed under: CPC Contributors, Guest Post, Writing Tagged: #belonging, #cpccontributor, #guestpost, #jeanswriting, #tribe, Inspiration, Writing
from WordPress http://ift.tt/2fUGy6U