Sunday, November 27, 2016

Dying Man, 24, Leaves an Awesome Message That Everyone Should Read:

There is nothing I can add to these powerful words. Read the words of this young man and be thankful, thoughtful, and live life as if there is tomorrow.

Soon I Will be Gone Forever, but That’s Okay as Long as Someone Reads This. I am only 24 years old, yet I have actually already chosen my last tie. It’s the one that I will wear on my funeral…

Source: Dying Man, 24, Leaves an Awesome Message That Everyone Should Read:

Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.


Filed under: Reblogged Posts Tagged: #insightful, #powerful #inspirational

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2g6sEiI
via IFTTT