Monday, August 22, 2016

All Writers Need Encouragement and the Occasional Win

Photo courtesy of Google & http://ift.tt/2baZCgL

bigeducationape.blogspot.com

All writers, regardless of their level of expertise, need encouragement and the occasional pat on the back. Today,  I awoke to a pat on the back and a congratulatory email.

“Congratulations! Thank you for your submission to Donut Factory. We would be delighted to include “Maggie’s New Beginning” in the upcoming Fall 2016 print issue, as well as the 2016 year-end collection.”

To say I’m thrilled is insufficient. This story is one of my favorites and one I always believed I would, eventually, find a home. Thank you Donut Factory Press.

Check out their latest issue, here or by clicking the image below.
f7a946_9840af48022b4c6eb66ea090de520826

Do you have news to share? I’d love to hear about it.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

 


Filed under: Flash Fiction, Recogniton, Sheila's Stories, Submissions, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, @OurDonutFactory, Sheila's Stories, Submissions, Success

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2bb02DT
via IFTTT