Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Flash Talk Pictorial: I’m a Southern Belle

Daily Post Prompt:

Write a new post in response to today’s one-word prompt. South

This prompt had my head spinning with things I might want to cover – Southern myths for example. Instead, decided just to give you a glimpse into me via some of my favorite memes.

First, let me say I am a Southern woman, born and bred. I grew up in a small town at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains where you’ll  find some of the most beautiful mountains on earth, a church on nearly every corner and everyone greets you with a smile, if not by name.

As a girl, I couldn’t wait to leave and explore the world – move to the big city.  I’ve been out of the country – once, visited a few other states but I never ventured far from my roots.  I still reside in South Carolina and proud to do so.

I’ll save the myths for another time. In the meantime, check out what it’s like to be a Southern Belle by clicking on the link below.

Source: Flash Talk Pictorial: I’m a Southern Belle

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram.


Filed under: Daily Post Prompts, Reblog, Reflections, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #Southernbelle, Daily Post Prompts

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1Tgq4VW
via IFTTT