Saturday, April 30, 2016

Zemanta- The easy Way to Share Related Content

Day 2 6: #AtoZchallenge

Yeah, we made it. Today is the last post of the #AtoZchallenge. It has been a wonderful experience. For the letter – Z– I want to share Zemanta with you.

Zemanta is a browser extension that once installed provides recommended links and photos as related content (posts). It will load automatically as you write, allowing you to click on the specific content you wish to share. Proper credit for the articles and photos are provided by default. Below is an example of a post on Blogging Tips and the related content pulled up by Zemanta.

Zemanta 2

The content will show at the bottom of your post in either title  format:

Related

 

 

 

or thumbnail format based on your preferences in the settings.

Related2

 

 

This extension saves time and gives increases your authority, promotes, links to other writer’s content and increases networking.

To download the extension, click on this link.

I hope you will try it out and let me know what you think. Again, it has been my pleasure to participate in the #AtoZChallenge and to have met each one of you. I look forward to a long and engaging relationship in the Cow Pasture.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, and Contently.

A2Z-BADGE 2016-smaller_zpslstazvib

 

 


Filed under: A-Z Blogging Challenge, Blogging, Social Media, Tips and Resources for Writers, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #extensions, #relatedcontent, #zemanta, Blogging, Writing Tips & Resources

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1N9YVBF
via IFTTT