Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Victory Dance

Day 22 :  #AtoZChallenge

I realize we have four more posts before this #AtoZchallenge is complete but I am claiming victory, today. All remaining posts for this challenge are written and ready for their debut on the designated day. Hooray! I did it!

I’ve met a number of wonderful bloggers along the way, found great new sites loaded with valuable information, and made new friends. I wish I’d had time to visit every blogger who participated. Over the next few weeks I plan to visit as many as I can on the list.

Today, is my victory dance, tomorrow maybe yours, or perhaps the very last day of the challenge. Whichever day you claim – dance and be proud of yourself. We have written every day for 26 days!

Congratulations to everyone who participated and many thanks to Arlee Byrd for creating this challenge and to his team for being our cheerleaders.

Five Things I’ve learned from this challege:

  1. Great minds think a like – when bloggers choose the same topic, I learned something new from each one.
  2. Planning is the key – life has a way of interrupting when we least expect it but a good plan can save the day.
  3. Accomplishments come with the right mindset and attitude.
  4. I can write every day. It doesn’t have to be a blog post, but I can write. I’ve done it for 26 days.
  5. Creative ideas and stories are all around us; sometimes they come from the simplist things. All we have to do is pay attention.

“A great accomplishment shouldn’t be the end of the road, just the starting point for the next leap forward.” Harvey Mackay. Tweet This

Here’s to our next leap forward! What about your experince with this challenge? Share them with us.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, and Contently.

A2Z-BADGE 2016-smaller_zpslstazvib


Filed under: A-Z Blogging Challenge, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #AtoZChallenge, #victorydance, Musings

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1QyerBQ
via IFTTT