Monday, March 28, 2016

Stories to Share Series

Photo courtesy of : theeducatedprocastinator.com

Photo courtesy of:
theeducatedprocastinator.com

Reading is a favorite pastime of mine. I imagine it is for most writers.

One of the things I like the most about reading is passing on a good story for others to enjoy. Doing so, not only promotes the author’s work but provides you with something new to read.

First up, in no particular order, is  Wednesdays, A Story, By Kay Eldredge, Narrative Magazine’s Fall Contest Winner.

Second, from Carve Magazine, Possession, by Adrienne Celt.

Third, Used Books, By Von Rupert.You can find his story at Every Day Fiction.

Last but not least, from Wow’s Summer 2015 Flash Fiction Contest – Runner-up, The Tales We Spin by Courtney Essary Messenbaugh.

I hope you will enjoy these stories as much as I did. Happy reading.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilamgood, and Contently.


Filed under: Flash Fiction, Series, Short Stories, Stories to Share, Writing Tagged: #amreading, #amwriting, #storiestoshare

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1ogIEyJ
via IFTTT