Monday, February 22, 2016

It’s Official I’ve Lost My Mind

DaffyDuckQuoteimages-14I used to work a forty hour week, handle two kids, help with homework, and cook – yes, every night.

For the life of me, I don’t know what the hell happened. I’ve been retired for twenty years and with each passing year, the hours of the day, shrink.

We’re only six weeks out to my favorite time of year and one of the busiest times for me – Spring. More specifically, April. My granddaughter’s birthday is at the beginning of the month, and I’ve planned a week of travel to Washington DC in the middle of the month for my daughter’s birthday.

So, what do I do? Signed up for the Blogging A -Z Challenge for April 2016.

Yep, it’s official. I don’t have a clue what came over me. 1sm056pullhair-2

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilagood, and Contently.

 


Filed under: A-Z Blogging Challenge, Blogging, Series, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #AtoZChallenge, Blogging 101, Writing

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1oDXj8f
via IFTTT