Friday, January 29, 2016

Stories to Share

Time to ShareWelcome to another, Stories to Share. Reading is an important part of being a writer and so is recognizing a great story when you read it.

Sometimes, I can’t put my finger on why a story touches me, but when it does it’s time to share it.

Up first – “The Greatest of Ease” by  Sarah Angleton. The 3rd place Winner in Women on Writing (WOW’s) 2015 Summer Flash Fiction Contest.

Next, is “A Sliver of Ivory by Vanessa Lafaye from  Books by Women.

And last but not least, from the Smokelong Quarterly,  “A Question of Balance”  by Margot Taylor.

Please take a moment to read these stories, comment, and pass them on for others to enjoy. Not only are we reading stories that move us but we’re supporting writers. Who knows, the next story to share may be yours.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood,  PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilagood, and Contently.


Filed under: Flash Fiction, Reading Enjoyment, Series, Short Stories, Stories to Share, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #booksbywomen, #flashfiction, #smokelongquarterly, #storiestoshare, Flash Fiction, Short Story, WOW

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1nCyM2Q
via IFTTT