Monday, December 7, 2015

Stories to Share

Photo courtesy of : theeducatedprocastinator.com

Photo courtesy of :
theeducatedprocastinator.com

I may not have gotten much writing done this month, but I’ve had plenty of time to read. There are so many wonderful books and stories available, it’s difficult to choose, but here are three I’d like to pass on.

The Williams Women by Rosemary Jarrell – The first place winner of WOW’s 2015 Winter Flash Fiction Contest.

The Church Meeting by Jeannie Waldridge – Second place winner of WOW’s 2015 Winter Flash Fiction Contest.

Hot Springs by David Guterson – Narrative Magazine, story of the week.

Every author wants to know people are enjoying their stories. So, if you’ve read a particular engaging story, share it and pass it on.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Let’s have a conversation. Tell me your story. And as always, you can follow me on Facebook at SheilaMGood, PinterestBloglovinTwitter@sheilagood, and Contently.


Filed under: Opinion, Short Stories, Stories to Share, Tips and Resources for Writers, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, #narrative, #shortstories, #winners, WOW, Writing

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1QbxuHw
via IFTTT