Thursday, October 15, 2015

Answers to Your Questions Found in the Cow Pasture

 I’m having a wonderful time participating in, Robert Lee Brewer’s,  2015 October Challenge. The Writer’s Digest has been a favorite resource for me since the day I began writing in earnest. So, when the opportunity came to take part in a challenge focused on building and/or improving my platform, he could count me in.

It’s day 15 and I’m pleasantly surprised to find myself ahead of the gameso to speak. Yesterday, while chatting on Twitter with fellow challengers, several people expressed confusion regarding #hashtags. I’m not the expert when it comes to Twitter, but I did my best to answer their questions. The conversation reminded me of an idea for my blog, I’d been tossing around for a while, and decided now was the time.

Each week I’ll answer questions on writing, blogging, or any related topicposed by my readers. I understand many of my readers are way ahead of the curve, but we all have questions from time to time, regardless of one’s experience. I don’t profess to know all the answers, but I can share what I‘ve learned and what the experts say.

So, here’s your chance, ask away. I’ll do my best to find  the answers. Leave your question(s) in the comment section below and check out the first Q & A in my next post.

I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story. And as always, you can follow me on Facebook at SheilaMGood, PinterestBloglovinTwitter @cofcmom, and Contently.


Filed under: Blogging, Writing, Writing Tips & Resources Tagged: #amwriting, #asksheila, #cowpasturechronicles, #QandA, #questions, @hashtags, Blogging 101, Bloglovin, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Twitter

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1GInKf3
via IFTTT