Thursday, July 2, 2015

Make Memories With a Safe and Happy July 4th

crossfitfairfax.com

crossfitfairfax.com

My500 Word challenge.  I’m taking a break this weekend, unplugging my computer and spending the next couple of days with my family and friends.

Holidays were meant for relaxation and making memories. So, to all of you, I send you wishes of a safe and happy 4th!. Close the laptops, remember all who fought and served to give us the freedom we celebrate. See you back on Monday!

“Freedom has its life in the hearts,

The actions, the spirit of men-

And so, it must be daily earned and refreshed

Else, like a flower cut from its life-giving roots,

It will wither and die.”

     Dwight D Eisenhower


Filed under: Holiday Celebrations, My 500 Word Challenge, Writing Tagged: #amwriting, Family, Freedom, July 4th, my500 words, United States

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1NBnG5l
via IFTTT