Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Milk Your Potential

What a pleasure it is to share a friend and fellow writer’s success. As a member of  the South Carolina Writer’s Workshop (SCWW) Spartanburg’s Chapter, I have known Nan Lundeen for years. I am proud to say I  witnessed, through the group, the inception and development of her new book, Moo of Writing.

Nan Lundeen’s new release book, Moo of Writing, is something you will want in your library. It’s full of helpful advice for writer’s at all levels. The book focuses on the writer as a whole person through writing, relaxation, and meditation exercises.I like to call it  mindful writing and I encourage you to pick up a copy on Amazon, iBooks, or Nook.

So proud of my friend. I’m happy to say, “I knew her when.”


Filed under: Books, Musings, Reviews, Tools for Writers, Writing Tagged: #NanLundeen, Focus on writing, Moo of Writing, Potential, Writing, Writing Exercises

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1E3Bgae
via IFTTT