Wednesday, July 11, 2012

JAZZ IN THE COW PASTURE

I couldn't resist sharing this from the Cow Pasture Chronicles.  So many wonderful things seem to happen in the cow pasture! 

I have no idea what prompted these musicians to play to this particular crowd, but I've never seen a more attentive and appreciative group. 

This summer has been a daunting one for me as I'm sure it has been for many others across this great nation, but this video brought a huge smile to my face. I hope it will to yours, as well. 

If the dreaded writer's block is weighing you down, or you've simply run out of steam in this unrelenting heat and hundred-degree weather, take a break. 

Give your writing a rest and your mind a chance to clear out the cobwebs. Focus on the important things, even if for a day.

Sometimes, all you need to rejuvenate your soul is to kick back, relax, and turn on the music. Henry Wadsworth said it best, and even the cows agree. ENJOY!



 “Music is the universal language of mankind.” ― Henry Wadsworth ...
Enhanced by Zemanta