Friday, June 15, 2012

"MAKE GOOD ART"

I haven't been enjoying the ride as much as I should be. This was a great reminder of why I write.  His advice was simple and to the point. I hope you will take a moment to be inspired.



Wow! I just watched an amazing and inspiring video commencement speech by Author, Neil Gaiman University of Arts Class of 2012



1. "Be wise, and if you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is, and behave as they would behave."

2. Make amazing, useful mistakes; "mistakes mean you're doing something."

3. Go beyond the Rules.

4. "If you have an idea of what you want to do, or what you were put here to do; just go and do it."

5. Leave the World a more Interesting place.

6. Make good Art: "Make it on good days & bad; Make the art only you can make, using your voice, your mind, your story, and your vision..." 

7. Enjoy the ride.
Enhanced by Zemanta